Polka Dots, Purple Heels and Word Bombs

11:01 PM



This started off like any other outfit post... but then as I compiled the pictures... I started writing..
and I guess that is what this space is for, my little blog.. to be a home to my creative instincts so although it was just supposed to be clothes, shoes and me... story and words filled the pictures...
so I guess it is an outfit post.. but with a twist... as I had the craving to fill the negative space of the pic... the otherwise empty space... fill it with words today... 
sometimes I like blank walls and blank space in pictures and sometimes I feel like the blank walls ache to be drawn all over. I am the kid that drew all over walls though, surprisingly my mom never got too mad about it though... maybe because she would paint murals on our walls on impulse too... and when we moved I was so sad we had to cover up the mural with white paint... and leave it behind.. I wanted to take the murals she painted on walls with me... take those walls with me.. Anyway, here be the pics and the word bombs they inspired.
 No but seriously,

Shout-out to my 1st grader who took all these pics for me... even though he drives a hard bargain as it was a total bribe/negotiation game when asking him to take the pics. ;p But hey, at least he is nothing like those school photographers on picture days :)


♥thank you for stopping by today to read my ramblings :)♥
 

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. LOVE those shoes and I so get you about the little details of clothes that make you choose them. You are so pretty. Thanks for joining in with WW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I should really try to wear those shoes more often, they are comfy :)My pleasure to join your link-up! I am aiming to try to participate more often! :) <3

      xoxo!

      Delete
  2. i feel that i am not detailed oriented either but then i really love that little special thing about certain clothes. like the back of your shirt, so cute! i would have snagged that top too because of that detail. you look hot lady, hot!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! thats the way it works for me too! Sometimes I won't let myself buy something if its too plain just because I want to hold off for something with a tiny detail that makes me happy heehee. I used to have some jeans when I was a teenager that had stitched in the inside of the waistline "you are beautiful" in red thread and it was like a secret message because only I could see it and let me tell you, that detail of those jeans made them my favorite, especially when I had bad days! :) details are important. :) <3
      you are so sweet!
      xoxo!

      Delete
  3. hermosas fotos amiga. i can't believe your baby took these fotos! he is so creative and has a great eye ;) pero la modelo aduya, esta hermosa ehehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heehee, I have to get it in now before he becomes a teenager and is "too cool" to hang out with his mom on her artsy projects lol! for now, he is my little artistic buddy <3 Gracias bella! <3

      Delete
  4. If you are looking for a jewelry items, Find here best buying jewelry featured product deals, jewelry discounts, jewelry coupons and much more with great savings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this post. Your outfit is adorable and your eyes look gorgeous when you smile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you so much! I was a little shy about posting them.. but I figure it doesn't hurt to try something out of my comfort zone every once in a while :)
      Thanks for having the link-up! xoxoxo!

      Delete

Yey! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog & comment!
I LOVE COMMENTS! :)
xoxo!
Desiree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#manoymetal