Happy Halloween!

10:12 PM

Happy Halloween! 
I was pretty excited about Halloween this year, actually it's pretty much my favorite time of year because it gives me a reason to play with makeup and dress up! 
There was so many awesome tutorials out there and I wanted to try them all... and I was drawn to experiment with a masquerade mask design...
so i totally winged it and came up with this fun DIY! 
 If we are buddies on instagram, you already saw these, if you didn't, Forgive the instagram filter quality distortion! :)
Anyway, it is pretty simple and you don't need fancy makeup to accomplish this look, as you can modify the products with your favorite choices.
Let me know if you give it a try! 


 Hope you had a fabulous Halloween! 
What did you dress up as?? 

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. You are so amazing! The mask looks so great and i love the video!! So much fun watching you do this!
    Xo,cb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore you cristie! <3
      & I am glad you enjoyed the video! It was fun to make... and totally experimental as I wasn't really sure what the mask would end up looking like... since it was 1am heehee.
      Hope you had a wonderful halloween!
      xoxo!
      Des.

      Delete
  2. That is a good tip particularly to those fresh to the blogosphere.
    Simple but very precise information… Many thanks for sharing this one.
    A must read article!
    My weblog ... seo company india

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magnificent website. Plenty of helpful info here. I'm sending it to several friends ans also sharing in delicious. And of course, thank you in your sweat!

    Feel free to surf to my web blog ... 500 fast cash

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hі thегe, everything іs going
    рerfectly hеrе and ofcourse еveгy one іѕ sharing infогmаtіon, that's in fact excellent, keep up writing.

    Take a look at my web page ... jamestechzone.webs.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This іs a topic that's close to my heart... Best wishes! Exactly where are your contact details though?

    Look at my web-site: windows vista business service pack 2

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll right away take hold of your rss as I can not find your email subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly allow me know so that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

    Stop by my homepage :: internet router n
    Also see my site: home internet providers

    ReplyDelete

Yey! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog & comment!
I LOVE COMMENTS! :)
xoxo!
Desiree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#manoymetal