Tribal Print & Electric Blue Eyeliner

10:49 AM

IMG_5052-1
I'm an eyeliner kind of gal, so much so that: I can go out without combing my hair (like I did today), but I canNOT go out without my eyeliner... in fact, I developed the skill of being able to apply liquid eyeliner in a (fast) moving car without messing it up... STEADY HAND & Mind control. :) Anyway! So I wandered into the make-up section of the store and saw ELECTRIC BLUE liquid eyeliner... well, I took that as a challenge... how could I wear electric blue liquid eyeliner subtly? Was that possible? I hadn't worn blue eyeliner since I was a teenager (seems so long ago, since I turn "25again" every year). Anyway, here it is. not as shockingly bold as I thought it would be, but still bold enough for me to like it (i've been wearing it everyday this week).

IMG_5062 IMG_5060 IMG_5069 The story behind the side braid: Before we took these pics.. my hair...... it was in a giant poof, imagine a fluffy cloud following you all day... or the after effect of a static attack... yes, like that, my hair was BIG.. because I didn't have time to tame it in the morning, so i was looking like Mufasa from the Lion King movie (most of the day).... but I decided it wouldn't be fair to put you all through that so I braided it really quick, just for you guys... which I probably should have done since the AM, but eh, I'm not a morning person.  :) IMG_5070 IMG_5055 IMG_5083
I was wearing my frida quote ring that just launched in my etsy shop.. "lo que no me mata, me alimenta" which translates to: "What doesn't kill me, feeds me." it has been a hectic week, so it helps to glance down and read that phrase on the ring to remind myself to keep on truckin.
IMG_5086
One of my new bracelets... "somewhere in my madness i found you" because, I love that phrase. I walk around wearing words all day...
oh and the little karate-chopper dude below... he's my homeboy, my artistic compadre, my jokester who said: "now take a picture of me" and posed like that... making fun of mommy? totally. heehee.
Collage4
♥Now tell me, what you got planned for this weekend???!!!♥
 

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Despina! One of my fav. shirts! :)
      xoxo!
      Des.

      Delete
  2. Love that color eyeliner on you and that top is great! The crossstitch look is great.
    Xo,cb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've learned a long time ago that I would never win the battle of the poofy hair, so I just let it be! I am loving that blue eyeliner! I found you on The Pleated Poppy's WIWW and I am loving your blog. I am now your newest follower. I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

    xx
    Serena
    http://theserenasaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been awhile since I've visited, but I thought I'd come by today and see whatcha been up to! Great electric blue eyeliner! =D And I love the story behind the side braid. I have (and have always had) super straight hair. It's SO straight! And sometimes I wish I would be able to have a BIG hair day, but it just doesn't happen.
    And I gotta give it to the karate-kicking dude...These were all awesome pics! Two thumbs way up. You make a great team!
    I always love your jewelry, because it ROCKS!!!
    ~Kim
    2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Yey! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog & comment!
I LOVE COMMENTS! :)
xoxo!
Desiree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#manoymetal