Rockabilly Inspired // Last Minute Hustle.

8:43 AM


I texted him: "I Don't have anything to wear!"
My friend Alex was in town visiting for the weekend from Texas and we had planned to meet up, have some coffee to catch-up & have some photo-shoot fun. And of course, even though I had known about this meeting months in advance, the morning of -I am pulling things out of my closet, not liking my options and telling myself, that next time, Next time I PROMISE to plan ahead... 
Then I reached for the suspenders.. I have been wanting to wear the red+navy suspenders f-o-r-e-v-e-r but never knew how to pull them off.. but I decided today was the day..
Then I pulled out my favorite red vintage shoes, followed by a pair of skinny jeans that I cuffed over my shoes and ideally I wanted a white shirt to complete this outfit, but considering the fact that I refuse to buy white shirts because they are a magnet for stains (especially when I eat) I decided a bright yellow t-shirt would be just fine. 
Then I rolled my hair into a fun rockabilly inspired victory roll-ish type of do and I put a flower in it. 
Done & Done. 
pardon the dust, but this was a last minute hustle. 
I promise to plan ahead next time, someone remind me to plan ahead. :)
// t-shirt + skinny jeans: somewhere in my closet
// suspenders + shoes: vintage shop 
// earrings + bracelets: Mano y Metal 
I feel like summer is near. 


Thanks for stopping by <3
xoxo, 

Desiree, Mano y Metal 
_____________________

etsy shop // twitter // instagram // facebook // pinterest 


///////////\\\\\\\\\
All Photos taken by: Alejandro Lavin
twitter: @alejandrolavin
///////////\\\\\\\\\\

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. you are so gorgeous!! i love those suspenders :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the suspenders and the flower are gorgeous! and so are you :D

    Thanks for your comment on my blog!

    Thirdbite | style blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! You look like Karmin! :)

    http://silverwriting818.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful!! Love the ensamble!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet message-- definitely following you, hope you follow back!

    XOXO
    Remy

    mydailythreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias! :)

      your blog banner is my favorite! I went over to visit again today and am your new follower! :)

      xoxo!

      Delete
  5. Love the suspenders!!

    xx stephalsay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you Stephanie! :)
      I visited your blog and am now your newest follower!
      xo.

      Delete
  6. Hi this is a lovely blog honey I think we should follow on GFC and Bloglovin? what do you think?
    let me know I'll follow back for sure
    New post is up on my blog you should have a look :)
    oxoxoxo
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Marie!
      I love your blog! You are so pretty. I'm one of your new followers on bloglovin!
      xoxo

      Delete
  7. I wanted to get suspenders for a long time but never get the chance and kinda forgot about it...
    But seeing how beautiful you are, I definitely need to get some!
    Adorable rockabilly outfit!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get them! They are so fun! I have another pair that I found at a thrift store too.. but I don't know what to wear them yet.. but the suspenders are fun to play with :)

      xo!

      Delete

Yey! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog & comment!
I LOVE COMMENTS! :)
xoxo!
Desiree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#manoymetal