Small but Mighty: New Earrings

9:30 AM

Hi! Hola! I'm excited to share some news with you about the fact that I finally got to create a couple of the much requested versions of some of my earring designs! What you talkin' 'bout Willis?! Let me s'plain: Well, as many of you [that follow my shop on social media sites such Instagram, FB or Twitter] know... I launched my Copper Collection a few months ago and created some Big O' Copper earrings with some of my favorite iconic ladies such as: Frida Kahlo (of course, you know I LOVE her), Billie Holiday & Audrey Hepburn on them....
And while I love the size of the big o' copper earrings... because I like that they are statement earrings: big and bold... I had many ladies ask if I would be making a smaller versions of the most popular designs in my Copper Collection as they really liked them, but only wore smaller earrings... So, I admit, it took me a while to finally get around to create smaller versions of the earrings as I have a "to-create" list longer than Santa Claus's list... but I kicked off the smaller version earring party with my three favorite ladies:
 
So by popular demand, I have started the mission to duplicate all of my Big o' copper earring designs into smaller versions... and although they are smaller, they are still mighty which coincidently, is what I think of myself when I'm using my trusty hammer to cut metal. Hey now.  #SmallbutMightyTeam

Love. 
Desiree, Mano y Metal
_____________________

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Amazing Collections!!!
    This is my blog about jewelry if you don't mind having a look!
    http://fashionartificialjewellery.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your earrings - i definitely need to get to shopping on your site... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Yey! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog & comment!
I LOVE COMMENTS! :)
xoxo!
Desiree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#manoymetal